[Abecedary of Reflection] G: Generous
Are you a generous person? Are you generous with your celebrations? Are you generous with your time? Do you give yourself permission to take the time necessary for reflection?
We give so much praise when individuals are generous with their time, money, and resources, giving and sharing above and beyond the norm. But how often due we allow ourselves to be generous with our own time. This journey of reflection makes me stop and pause about our beliefs in time. Taking time for ourselves. Honoring the time necessary for true reflection. I hope to be more generous with myself, building in the reflection time I need to stay balanced. I also hope to honor when my colleagues are generous with me and with themselves, in the hopes of greater reflection!
Reflective questions to consider:
- How can be more generous with your words, actions, and with yourself?
- How do you make time for reflection?
Abecedary of Reflection:
- Thinking in Numbers
- The ABC’s of Education
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Zest
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Young Again
- [Abecedary of Reflection] X Marks the Spot
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Walking
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Voice
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Unwritten & Unspoken
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Think Time