X: X Marks the Spot
This may not be the best x word for my abecedary, nor the best use of the familiar phrase, but it has meaning to me (and it’s my alphabetic journey and my friend Barb modeled how easy it is to break rules on your own journey!).
This blog marks the spot where I honor my own learning and my passion for writing. This abecedary marks the spot where I have committed to weekly reflection for myself, as a learner and a leader. I am so grateful to my friend Barb for inspiring me to write more, and for putting the idea of an abecedary in my mind. I was going to write and reflect about something over the last six months, and following the alphabet through my thoughts has been both interesting and challenging.
There are actually a few “x” spots in my reflective life- in addition to this blog, I continue to write in a leadership journal, I occasionally write in a personal journal at home, and I use my very amateur pictures to tell stories as well. If only I could spend all day and all night writing for fun!
CCC work by azhaan.deviantart.com
Reflective questions to consider:
- Where does x mark the spot in your life?
Abecedary of Reflection
- Thinking in Numbers
- The ABC’s of Education
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Zest
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Young Again
- [Abecedary of Reflection] X Marks the Spot
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Walking
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Voice
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Unwritten & Unspoken
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Think Time