We have finally come to the end… of the alphabet! I know this is not the end of my reflective journey. For anyone who actually read A-Z, thank you! Thank you for sticking with me as I explored the many facets of reflection. Thank you for sharing your thoughts along the way. As I wrap up this abecedary I think about the word zest.
Zest can be defined as hearty enjoyment, gusto, interest, liveliness, or energy, according to dictionary.com.
I have a zest for:
- social justice
My zest for writing led me to travel through this journey, which I captured in the infographic below. My zest for learning helped me figure out how to create an infographic!
I know that reading the work of others, and collaborating with smart people, also fills me with energy. As I continue to reflect through blogging, tweeting, and connecting with fellow educators, I hope to contribute to the learning community in some small way.
Reflective questions to consider:
- What do you have a zest for?
- What brings you joy and energy?
- Have you ever created your own infographic?
Abecedary of Reflection
- Thinking in Numbers
- The ABC’s of Education
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Zest
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Young Again
- [Abecedary of Reflection] X Marks the Spot
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Walking
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Voice
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Unwritten & Unspoken
- [Abecedary of Reflection] Think Time