Here are some professional books that have helped me learn and lead:
- Leading for Instructional Improvement: How Successful Leaders Develop Teaching and Learning Expertise by Stephen Fink and Anneke Markholt
- mindset by Carol Dweck
- Instructional Rounds in Education: A Network Approach to Improving Teaching & Learning by Elizabeth A City, Richard F Elmore, Sarah E Fiarman, and Lee Teitel
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Better Conversations by Jim Knight
- The Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander & Benjamin Zander
- Leading Every Day: 124 Actions for Effective Leadership by Joyce Kaser, Susan Mundry, Katherine E. Stiles, and Susan Loucks-Horsley
- The Principal by Michael Fullan
- The Art of Coaching by Elena Aguilar (which I reference here and often on this blog!).
- The Art of Coaching Teams also by Elena Aguilar
- Becoming a Learning Team by Hirsh and Crow
Want to know more about what I’ve been reading? Check out some of these posts!